31 Proverbs about Cripple
1. The liar is sooner caught than the cripple.
2. He that lives with cripples learns to limp.
3. Sitting is being crippled.
4. A liar is sooner caught than a cripple.
5. A liar is sooner caught than a cripple.
6. Punishment is a cripple, but it arrives.
7. When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
8. Wealth can give legs to the cripple, beauty to the ugly, and sympathy to tears.
9. The cripple is always the one to open the dancing.
10. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
11. Eighteen daughters beautiful as goddesses are not as good as one crippled son.
12. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
13. Who sits down is a cripple.
14. In the land of the cripple everyone thinks he walks straight.
15. You learn to limp if you live with cripples.
16. The person who lives with cripples will soon learn to limp.
17. The cripple will always find a stone to kick.
18. It's better to be a cripple than always sitting down.
19. He who mocks the cripple should be straight himself.
20. A centipede will not stop for a cripple.
Quotes related to Cripple by Power Quotations